Palatine Criminal Defense Lawyer
Have you been accused of, arrested on suspicion of, or charged with a crime in Palatine, Illinois? Whether you are facing charges for possession of controlled substances, driving under the influence, or some other offense, you’re likely concerned about how this could impact your freedom, loved ones, and future.
Illinois takes criminal offenses seriously, so it’s only natural to feel nervous. Depending on the specifics of the charges, you could face harsh personal, financial, and legal consequences. But fortunately, criminal charges do not necessarily mean the end of the line. You can protect your legal rights and give yourself the best chance at a favorable outcome simply by working with a knowledgeable lawyer.
At Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, our Palatine criminal defense attorneys have decades of experience representing local clients like you. Regardless of the nature or severity of the charges against you, our local team is prepared to be at your side every step of the way.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us, whether or not you have been formally charged at this time. The sooner you contact our firm, the greater your chances of obtaining the best results possible. Call us today at (312) 644-0444 or fill out our online contact form to discuss the details of your case in a free, confidential case review.
The Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC Difference
Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC founding attorney, Mitchell S. Sexner, has a reputation for effective legal representation and superior results throughout Illinois. With years of experience as a prosecutor in Chicago, Mr. Sexner now devotes his time and considerable skills to representing local clients as a defense attorney.
Mr. Sexner founded Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC in 1990. Since then, the Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC team has represented more than 20,000 clients across 44 states. We have consistently obtained outstanding results on behalf of our clients because:
- We tell it like it is – From your first consultation, you can count on our attorneys to tell it like it is. We want what is best for you, which is why we tell you the facts rather than what you want to hear. Once you get the straightforward answers you deserve, our team can work with you to identify your goals and how we can achieve them.
- We take a team approach – Whether you are facing a traffic ticket or a felony charge, the team at Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC will take it seriously. Every case is important to us because we know how consequential every case can be for our clients. To that end, we will immediately assign your case to an experienced attorney if you choose to retain our services. Then, Mr. Sexner and our entire team of qualified associates will work closely with your attorney to ensure your case gets the full spectrum of attention it deserves.
- We work tirelessly – At the end of the day, nothing tops the value of consistent, hard work. At Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, we work tirelessly in and out of the courtroom to secure the best outcomes possible for our clients. Depending on the case, we may travel to crime scene locations, interviews potential witnesses, and negotiate directly with local prosecutors. We also conduct extensive research, then draft and file documents in court, and thoroughly review the available evidence while providing you with constant communication and updates.
Types of Criminal Defense Cases Our Firm Handles
The Palatine criminal defense team of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC handles a variety of traffic and criminal defense cases throughout Illinois. We are prepared to represent those charged with various offenses, from petty crimes to misdemeanors to the most serious classes of felonies.
Over more than 30 years of service, our Illinois defense attorneys have successfully defended local clients in all types of cases, including those involving:
- Assault and battery
- Bail bond violations
- Crimes committed by minors
- Criminal property damage
- Criminal trespass
- Disorderly conduct
- Domestic violence
- Driving under the influence
- Drug possession crimes
- Expungement petitions
- Felony charges
- Guns and weapons crimes
- Identity theft
- License reinstatement
- License revocations or suspensions
- Misdemeanor charges
- Petty offense charges
- Protective orders
- Resisting and obstruction
- Retail theft
- Sex offenses
- Solicitation and prostitution
- Theft, robbery, and burglary
- Traffic violations
Why Choose Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC?
With hundreds of qualified criminal defense attorneys throughout Illinois, why choose Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC to represent you? Here are several key distinctions that set our firm apart and give our clients a unique advantage:
- Our firm includes former prosecutors and life-long defense attorneys who have focused their careers on traffic and criminal law.
- On average, our attorneys have more than 20 years of experience and have handled thousands of traffic and criminal cases.
- Each of our attorneys has a strong track record of successful outcomes, including winning trial verdicts in Chicago and other counties in the state.
- Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC has won numerous awards for legal excellence and superior customer service since 1990. We are proud to have received more than 600 5-star Google reviews from satisfied clients.
- We are committed to maintaining open lines of communication with our clients and providing weekly status updates by phone.
- Our compassionate attorneys provide superior levels of understanding and dedication to every case we handle.
- Our firm offers competitive, flat fees for our services, and we are happy to arrange reasonable, flexible payment plans as needed.
Contact a Palatine Criminal Defense Attorney Now
The Palatine criminal defense lawyers of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC have more than 30 years of experience defending those accused of crimes in our community. Call our live, 24-hour hotline now at (312) 644-0444 or contact us online for a confidential case evaluation with one of our knowledgeable defense attorneys.