WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW IS IT USED?
User-supplied information: If you fill out a âcontactâ form for this website, we will ask you to provide some personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number, and state). Furthermore, if chat is available through this site, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driverâs license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information known collectively as âSensitive Informationâ). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that you provide to us through the contact form or an online chat will be used so that we may respond to your inquiry. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address;
- The name of your unique Internet service provider;
- The town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- The kind of browser or computer you use;
- The number of links you click within the site;
- The date and time of your visit;
- The web page from which you arrived at our site;
- The pages you viewed on the site; and
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
HOW IS PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will never be able to defeat our security measures.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows and to the extent that it is in accordance with the Illinois Rules of Professional Conduct:
- To agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- If we are unable to assist you directly with your matter, but know an attorney or law firm that may be able to help you, or with which we may be able to represent you jointly, then we may refer you to and share information with that party, and:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.